I started my creative career writing for live performance comedy and I still love bringing humour into my work. Since then, I’ve been involved in project development for corporate clients from Content is Queen to the BBC, written scripted audio fiction for Rusty Quill and Doctor Who, and both written and edited numerous tabletop games.
- Episode 5, Doctor Who: Redacted, BBC Sounds
- What the Ghost, Rusty Quill
- Odd Jobs, with Jonathan Sims, MacGuffin & Co.
- Zero Void, with Jonathan Sims, MacGuffin & Co.
- Billionaire Dragon, MacGuffin & Co.
- Planet Dune: the very official RPG for people who have definitely read and understood the book(s?)
- Himbo Treasure Hunt, with Grant Howitt
- Cross Roads’, with Jonathan Sims, for Pretentious Games for Villains and Bastards, ed. Jessica Crimes
- ‘Hammer of the Earth’, with Jonathan Sims, Ben Meredith and Anil Godigamuwe, for The Ultimate Micro-RPG Book, ed. James D’Amato
- ‘Mythology’, with Jonathan Sims, for The Ultimate Micro-RPG Book, ed. James D’Amato
I also have a newsletter, Space for Snacks, where you can find short fiction and miscellany.